Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sick Day


I have caught yet another cold, ugh!  Why is it that I am usually the last one to come down with something and end up getting it the worst?  I don't remember colds being this bad when I was younger.  After only working for 2 hours yesterday morning I thankfully managed to get someone to come in and cover the rest of my shift for me (which is almost unheard of on a Monday).  And I called in today because I feel like I got run over.  After taking a few different medications I am starting to feel somewhat human again.  Hopefully I've hit the worst of it and my cold meds will help me make it through the rest of the week.

My very special somepony has been taking very good care of me.  (Thank you sweetie!)  I came home from work yesterday and took a 3 hour nap, and I was able to sleep in really late this morning too.  John ran out to the store this afternoon and brought me home Sprite and Cadbury Creme Eggs (best Easter candy ever), man I love this guy!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment