Saturday, March 2, 2013

It's Time for Some Friday Randomness!

Another week, another cold, I am beyond ready for Spring.  It's March now (and almost my birthday!) bring on the nicer weather!  This winter has been a bit rough illness wise, it seems like as soon as we get over one thing we catch another bug.  I'm coming down with another cold, and poor Oliver still has a pretty awful sounding lingering cough from his cold.

Right now John is playing to new Need for Speed video game and it looks like a lot of fun!  I may actually have to try it out.  It's not terribly often that I find a game that I really like.    It's been a long time, but I really enjoy the Burnout series.  I have a frightening fondness for their crash mode, where your goal is to cause the most destruction possible.   And I am good at it too, which makes it that much more scary.

I feel like I am having some sort of blogger's bloc.  The craziness of the holidays has past and now it's just cold and boring outside.  We haven't spent a lot of time out of the house this winter because of our pretty constant state of illnesses.  We did have an appointment on Wednesday morning, after which we all went out to lunch at a local bbq joint.  It was super yummy and nice to have lunch out together.  The boys enjoyed it a lot too; I don't know why I'm constantly surprised at all the different foods they enjoy.   This weekend we plan on going out to get some more fish for our new fish tank.  I think the boys will be pretty excited about that.

The boys are getting so big I can't believe it!  Last weekend we got them haircuts and they look so much older now.  Where did my little babies go???  Oliver has hair a lot like John's, it sticks up straight in places and pretty much does whatever it wants.  So we decided to cut his hair really short.  The lady used the electric clippers for pretty much his whole haircut and he was NOT a happy camper.  She used scissors mainly for Owynn's haircut and he did an awesome job.

I plan on downloading a bunch of pictures that I've taken lately to my computer this weekend.  Hopefully I'll get some decent blog posts with some pictures together this weekend.  You know if I don't feel like I want to keel over because of this cold.

This Friday randomness is brought to you in part by:
 


Stacy

and Mommy's Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment