Monday, March 25, 2013

Orange Peelers

This weekend we did some shopping at Sam's club.  We wound up buying a huge 10 lb bag of oranges (which have been delicious by the way.)  When we got home the boys were super excited to have an "apple".  No matter how hard we try, all round fruit is an apple.  Anyways...I went digging through my kitchen drawer to find my orange peeler.  I pulled it out and John was baffled by what it was.  Really? I was amazed he had never seen an orange peeler before. Thanks to Amazon I found this picture, we have this exact one, except in white.  It's a handy little tool that makes peeling an orange easier.   Perhaps I've been influenced by my grandmother on this one.  I'm still looking for grapefruit knives and spoons too. 
 So, do you have an orange peeler, or are you like my husband and never used one before?

No comments:

Post a Comment