Sunday, March 31, 2013

My First Trampoline and I Sound Like My Mom

When I was growing up I pretty much begged my parents for a trampoline.  Three of my very best friends had those giant trampolines and I wanted one in the worst way.  Every time I asked though I always heard, "No, they are soooo dangerous", "Do you know how dangerous they are?" Pretty much danger danger danger.  Finally I got one for my 17th birthday and I was both shocked and thrilled.  I loved that thing.

Last week while we were at Sam's Club we saw this:
Seriously called "My First Trampoline"



John jokingly suggested we get it for the boys.  The first words out of my mouth without even thinking were "Absolutely not!  Do you know how dangerous those things are?!"  Oh man, I sounded exactly like my mom.  Which isn't always a bad thing, because my mom is awesome!  But I definitely surprised myself.  And trampolines are dangerous (which I totally don't know from experience...), but a whole ton of fun.  I hope to cross this bridge a long way down the road.    

1 comment:

  1. I totally LOL'd at this! Trampolines are wicked dangerous and they look like so much fun. It's funny how your perspective changes. I think you're pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete