Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Owynn

Owynn was being such a goober!

Channeling his inner Geordi La Forge
Owynn had a lot of fun playing with my headband.  Shortly after, I heard him in the kitchen messing with the trash barrel.  When he came running out I asked him where he put my headband. He pointed and said "my butt!"  Oh man, he is something else.  He was such a sweet, calm, happy baby, I don't know what happened.  He's always the one getting into things he's not supposed to and trying to push his boundaries.

all photos are property of doubleotwins.com



Brought to you in part by:

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. He is looking SO grown up, seriously. Man alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! Owynn is SUCH a CUTIE!! Even if he did put your headband on his butt! That totally made me laugh! :) And I can empathize - Little Dude is the one to push all the boundaries! :)

    The Frog Princess Part 2

    ReplyDelete