Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's That Random Time of the Week

Last week this awesome shirt came in the mail courtesy of our best friends.  Thanks again you guys, it means so much to me!  This is my new favorite shirt.
In support of all those affected by the bombings in Boston

The boys are definitely boys.  I went in to check on the boys before I went to bed the other night and found that Oliver had a poopy diaper.  Oliver stayed fairly asleep the whole time I changed him, until towards the end.  With his eyes closed and still half asleep he farted, smiled, and said "toot toot!" What a ham.  Owynn was jumping on our bed earlier this week when he farted and said "I poop on the bed!" Uh no, try again.  "How about you poop in the potty?" "No!" *sigh*

We've started potty training, but aren't like really pressing it right now.  We have two potty chairs in the living room and the boys sit on the potty a few times a day, but still haven't used them yet.  The boys know what they're for, they just don't have the attention span to sit still yet.  I'm afraid if we push too hard and they aren't quite ready yet that we will end up completely messing up this whole potty training thing.

John got a new job, he just started last week.  It's still brand new, so I don't want to say too much quite yet.  He is working part time, late at night.  John's first night I was all excited for some alone time.  Ya, the novelty wore off very quickly.  I remembered pretty fast that I'm not a huge fan of being along at night.  Not that I'm complaining, it's just something new I'm going to have to get used to.  I am very thankful for him and everything he does for us.

 Today's randomness is brought to you in part by Stacy 


 


Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Love the t-shirt! It's wicked awesome ;)

    The boys will figure out the whole potty thing. I'm sure you're anxious to get them out of diapers.

    Good luck to John with the new job!

    ReplyDelete