Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Throwback Thursday: I Wish I Was Going to Disney World

My parents are going to Disney World in Orlando, FL at the end of the month for their 30th wedding anniversary.  (Yay you guys!)  I talked to one of my best friends the other night, and she will be there at the same time.  I am totally jealous.  I love all things Disney, and I really can't wait until we can bring the boys.  And after I found that costuming video I've been thinking about Disney a lot more, I really do miss it down there.  I've loved Disney since I was little, and it's where I met my husband.  Here are some pics from our honeymoon.  We spent a little over a week there just before our 1st anniversary.  I have a ton of pics, but I can't seem to find my memory card with them all on it right now.  So here are just a few that I have on Facebook.








all photos are property of doubleotwins.com


Please join me as I start a blog hop??? I guess....ok I don't really know.  Please just link up, leave a comment, and bear with me as I try and figure this whole thing out.  =) 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment