Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's Random Tuesday Time!

I am not a big fan of Mondays.  It's the start of the week and also usually our busiest day at work.  I won't go on a long angry rant about work, because I really really need my job.  But I will say that they aren't making it very easy for us, and we are starting to get burnt out.  Monday was hands down the worst day I have had in a very very long time.  By the end of the day I was so stressed and grumpy that I felt a bit like the angry waitress from the movie Waiting.  After work was finally over I decided I needed some comfort food.  So I stopped at Sonic and got us shakes (they're half price after 8pm!) and grabbed a pizza from Dominos (they have an awesome week night carry out special).  They were inexpensive (all for a little over $10, score!), absolutely delicious, and totally what I needed.  Although it was the boys who were really able to make my day all better.  They were in a really good mood and super happy to see me.  We had fun playing before bedtime.  Owynn though made me melt.

Me: Owynn, Mommy needs a hug
Owynn: (Gives me a big hug and pats me on the back.)  Love you
Me: I love you too =)
Owynn: (Looks at me) I happy
Me: Aaaawwww, I'm happy too!
Cutest. Thing. Ever!  He is such a sweetheart!

The weather here can't make up it's mind what it wants to do.  My mom has said that Mother Nature is dealing with menopause, and I can totally believe it.  A few weeks ago we went through 3 seasons in a week.  At the beginning of the week it snowed, then we had a couple days of Spring weather, but by the end of the week we were in the 80's.  This weekend was gorgeous, it was nicely breezy and in the upper 60's.  Perfect Spring weather.  Then Mother Nature decided that we needed to go ahead a skip right to summer.  Tuesday we hit 100, 100!!!   Gah! 

I am a huge fan of the show Once Upon A Time on ABC.  We watched the season finale Sunday night, OMG!  I am soooo excited for the next season.  What Mr. Gold said at the end of the episode gave me chills, the next season has the potential to be pretty amazing.  They are making a spin off too based on Alice in Wonderland, I am hoping it will be just as good.      


Please join Stacy for some more awesome randomness. 

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Sorry work is so stressful :(

    We haven't seen one episode of Once Upon A Time this season. I think we need to start over from the beginning. Will make a good marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that once Memorial Day is over then we will finally start to slow down a bit. This week is going to be rough though. All the schools get out just before Memorial Day and I'm sure there are going to be a lot of people heading out of town.

    You totally need to watch Once Upon A Time! It's been a pretty good season, and I am really looking forward to the next one. On a sort of not really related note, Psych just started back up and it's been super funny, have you guys been watching?

    ReplyDelete