Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ultrasound and DMV Fun

This morning I had my ultrasound for my gallbladder.  My Dr. ordered an abdominal ultrasound which took a little more than half an hour.  They looked at a surprising number of internal organs during the ultrasound.  It was neat seeing my organs, but definitely not as much fun as having one done when you're pregnant.  I had to be at the hospital really early this morning for it too. 

After my ultrasound I swung by the DMV because we needed to renew the car registration before the end of the month.  I was worried that I would be in line forever since it is the end of the month.  Thankfully they weren't busy yet and well staffed for the inevitable rush.  I walked right up to the counter with no waiting.  Awesome!

The only other big thing on my to do list today is to go to the store to pick up some groceries.  I was hoping to hear from my Dr. this afternoon with my test results.  I'm sure once I decide to go to the store, that's when I'll get the phone call.  Oh well.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment