Monday, May 21, 2012

Yay it's the Weekend!

Post from Friday that I just managed to get up:

This week has been super busy at work, but it was nice to only have a 4 day week.  I volunteered to work last Saturday so I got Monday off in exchange.  From the way my co-workers described Monday, I think I got the better end of the deal.  
They are doing a ton of construction at the intersection where my work is located.  They are putting in this ridiculous 4 lane rotary.  There is such a large amount of traffic that goes through the intersection and rotaries here are just not common.  I don't know what the city was thinking, it's a giant accident waiting to happen.  Today they decided to block one entrance to my job entirely and one most of the way.  It is very difficult to get there now.  The easiest way open is back behind the building through a large residential neighborhood.  It's just one giant mess.  

Today was such a long day though.  I stayed up super late last night because I just wasn't sleepy.  It was around 2am and I was just starting to doze on the couch, when I hear Oliver crying.  He was making this awful cry that I had never heard before, so I went rushing in.  He was just fine, but oh man did I have a hard time getting him to go back to sleep.  We finally made it to bed around 5am.  *YAWN*

No comments:

Post a Comment