Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's Been A Week!




It's been a long week over here.  Nothing major really happened, but between work and home I'm pretty worn out.  I'm really hoping our summer slow down is finally happening at work, it was slightly better this week.  I found this floating around facebook and it totally cracked me up.

I totally got chewed out by a lady this week because we didn't inform her that she was out of refills.

 The boys have been alternating between absolutely adorable and little stinkers getting into everything.  More so adorable though.  Tuesday Owynn woke up from his nap early before Oliver so we snuggled on the couch and watched some cartoons.  Too soon though I had to get up to make dinner, so he settled himself into my spot on the couch to quietly watch cartoons while waiting for Oliver to wake up.  He is surprisingly good about not trying to wake Oliver up when he's sleeping.


Photo: Taking over Mommy's spot
Owynn all comfy in my spot

 Wednesday we stopped at the grocery store in the morning before my late shift and I picked up a 2lb package of strawberries (yum!).  I didn't have time to clean them and cut them before work and the boys weren't too happy about that.  When they woke up from their nap they snuck into the fridge and ate one bite out of almost all the strawberries, then put them all back.  Awesome.  Friday Owynn  went up to Oliver, gave him a big hug and kiss, and said in his little toddler voice, your my best friend Oliver.  OMG cutest thing ever!!!

Friday was also my Mom's birthday.  Happy Birthday Mum!  I really wish we could be out there to help you celebrate, we miss you a lot!  I wish I had some pics of me when I was little on my computer, but I don't right now.  That's a big project for much later.  So here is one from our trip last year.

Happy Birthday Mum, we love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment