Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Who Loves Orange Soda?!

I have a problem. I think I like orange soda way too much. Some people enjoy wine or other alcohol; I like to sit down and enjoy a nice cold glass of orange Crush. Oh man do I love it. Some days I feel like Kel from All That and Kenan & Kel. 





I drink way too much soda and that's no secret. I have been trying to cut back on it. I have been drinking mostly the new 7-Up 10 products (only 10 calories!), which aren't bad, but still don't taste quite like regular soda. I have also been drinking a whole lot of raspberry ice tea lately, but I'm not sure all that caffeine is good for me either. I know water is the best, but I'm weird and I don't really enjoy drinking it at all (I do try though). Yesterday I had some orange Crush, it had been awhile, and I had forgotten what I was missing. Man I loooove orange soda.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you use a straw otherwise you get that orange mustache thing around your mouth ;)

    ReplyDelete