Thursday, June 20, 2013

So So Tired, but Happy!

So I think I'm finally out of my weird funk, so yay!  I feel normal again.  I don't know why it happened or really what changed, but I feel like myself again.  Last week at work was good surprisingly, I had thought we had finally hit out summer slow down.  Haha, think again.  This past week was crazy!  I have been extra worn out lately.  It's been pretty much work, come home, spend time with the kiddos, eat, sleep, repeat.  I feel like I've been neglecting my blog a bit, but man am I worn out.  I'm happy though, all seems right in my immediate little world here.  John is happy with his new job, and it seems to be going well so far.  The late nights took a bit for me to get used to, but it has been working out well.  The boys are doing great.  Oliver knows his alphabet now, I am way impressed by that.  Owynn has been saying all sorts of funny things.  His new favorite phrase is "Huh, what's going on here?"  It cracks me up every time!  They are such hams!

  


 
Owynn and Oliver

all photos are property of doubleotwins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment