Thursday, March 8, 2012

Double Trouble




Apparently this is what happens when I go to the bathroom. Really, I wasn't in there for that long! I thought the donut box was far enough out of their reach, but I guess I was wrong. They were too adorable not to snap a few photos before taking the donuts away and telling them that they shouldn't be doing that.

Oliver is walking now, and Owynn has taken his first steps. Owynn says "all done" surprisingly well, and Oliver is trying to say it too. I can't believe how big they are getting, they have done so much in such a short amount of time!

Tuesdays are my early days at work and I am off at 3:30pm (yay for getting out early, boo for having to go in so early). I went out with W and we had an awesome afternoon hanging out without our spouses and kids, it was great! We went bowling and then to Chipotle for dinner. We used to bowl on a league several years ago; it's also been a very long time since I have been bowling. We bowled three games and I scored 116, 141, and 122. I was very happy with myself, especially since it had been so long. We talked about the possibility of joining another league, and I am really hope it's something we can do. The next day though, oh man was I sore! From bowling! I felt really out of shape, but it was totally worth it! It was so nice to go out. I thought about it, and I have only been out with my friends one other time since the boys were born. I think I forgot how much fun it is. We are all going to get together and play poker this weekend too, I can't wait.

TGIF, the weekend is almost here! Hopefully your weather will be as beautiful as it's supposed to be here!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! The Crawlers got in to the Crullers!! :) I love that they are growing up so fast and being extra devious to keep you on your toes! :)
    ~Sara Rushton

    ReplyDelete