Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Birthday

I decided I wanted to post a bit about my birthday. Which is going to be a fun 2-parter =) I had to work on my birthday, but it wasn't too bad. John's parents sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers at work. John and the boys picked me up at the end of my day and took me to dinner. We decided to go to Red Robin because it is always yummy and is family friendly (which is a big deal to us now). I had the whiskey river bbq burger which is always delicious. The boys were anxious to eat and Oliver stole a fry off John's plate as soon as the server put it on the table. The boys were soooo good! I am starting to wonder why this keeps surprising me, they are always so good when we take them out. Our goal was to have them on a loose schedule, but to be flexible when we changed their routine. During the day John had kept them out running errands all day, he even took them to lunch at Runza, just the three of them. Right now John has been working hard at preparing them for our vacation. My mom has said that while we are she will bake me a cake =) (yay!) and we can celebrate my birthday a bit while we are there.

I can't express how excited I am about our trip. Only 3 more days of work to go! Well I suppose it's bedtime. This was kind of a sleep rambling post.

2 comments:

  1. You better believe we will have cake for your belated birthday and we'll make frosted cookies and color Easter Eggs and have an egg hunt on Easter Sunday! We can't wait to see you all. Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so super excited for our trip. We can't wait to see you guys either! We'll see you in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete