Friday, March 23, 2012

Time Alone

I got home from work tonight to find everyone napping; they boys' were in their cribs and John was laying down because he wasn't feeling too well. I got about an hour and a half of blissful peace and quiet all by myself. It was exactly what I needed, and I didn't even know it. I spent my time mostly on FB and reading some articles online; and polishing off the other half of my Ben and Jerry's. It's been a very stressful few weeks here. Right now I am counting down the days until my vacation (8).

I decided yesterday that it really had gotten too much and so John and I should do something for ourselves to help make us feel a little bit better. I finally decided on picking up ingredients for a really yummy dinner at home. We had shrimp cocktail, snow crabs legs, asparagus, bacon cheddar twice baked potatoes, and Ben & Jerry's. I also make John a big blender full of non-alcoholic Pina Coladas. It was great!

I am very thankful tomorrow is Friday! I am looking forward to this weekend a lot, even though I'm sure we will be very busy. I'll be at home with my family instead of at work, and that makes me happy =).

The boys have been both fighting more recently and ridiculously cute. John said the other day that Owynn kept tickling Oliver while Oliver was getting a diaper change. Oliver thought it was hysterical! Owynn found my pink Red Sox hat tonight and kept putting it on his head, he thought he was very smart =). Oliver had John's Chiefs hat and was equally cute.

It's late, I supposed I should go to bed. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment