Thursday, July 25, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Reasons Why I Miss Mass

Summer is my favorite season and I eagerly look forward to it during our very cold winters.  And every year I forget just how HOT it gets here.  We've been in the 90's for I don't know how long, and will probably continue to stay there for most of the rest of the summer.  I grew up in New England and I seriously miss the weather there.  Yes there is a lot more snow, but they know how to handle it there.  If we hit the 90's for a few days in a row it was a heat wave.  I miss the breezy summer days that smelled of the ocean and temps in the upper 70's to mid 80's.  Or maybe my memories just seem pretty rosy from over here.


I miss my family (Mimi and Papa), and my friends (Me, Kate, Sara).

I miss spending days in Boston, I miss the beautiful ocean and spending days at the beach.

I miss Woodman's and their amazing food, the fried clams are my favorite.  Mmmm......



I miss the food, like lobster (omg delicious!), and the "small" ice cream from Carter's just up the road from where I grew up.














all photos are property of doubleotwins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment