Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Semi-Wordless Wednesday: We Saw Weird Al!

Last week we left the kiddos with John's parents and headed up to the Orpheum in Omaha to see Weird Al with our friends P&W.  They convinced us that getting front row tickets would be totally worth it, and they were so right!  We had such a great time!  John and P are the biggest fans, but thanks to John, his music has grown on me over the years.  (Although I have always loved Amish Paradise.)  This is the second time I've gone with John to see Weird Al, and he always puts on a really fun show.  Complete with several costume changes and hilarious little video clips while they are changing (it amazes me how fast they can do that!)  Here are some pics from my phone (so they aren't the greatest) that I managed to snap during the concert.


This photo doesn't do the Orpheum justice.  It was absolutely gorgeous inside.

Waiting for the concert to start.

Amish Paradise, it's my favorite!

Perform This Way.  The costumes were perfect, I laughed through the whole thing.

White and Nerdy, he actually came out riding a segway!

Encore, The Saga Begins.

  John, Me, W, & P.  I stole this photo from P.  We had such a great time!

     


Stacy for some more Wednesday fun head on over and see Stacy! 


all photos are property of doubleotwins.com
except that one I took from P, that's his, don't steal that one either =)

No comments:

Post a Comment