Monday, July 22, 2013

It's A Baby!

It's official, we're having a baby!  According to my 7 week ultrasound it looks like we will be having just one baby this time around, due at the end of February.  Apparently baby is already measuring big (6 days ahead!), so we don't quite have a firm due date yet.  My plan is to post in a bit more detail later how things have been going.  But this explains my absence around here, the pregnancy exhaustion has hit me big time.  I've had very little energy, it's been pretty much work, home, then bed as soon as the kiddos do.  Here is a picture of our little blob, aka baby =)



It took what felt like forever for it to finally sink in that I am pregnant.  It took us so long to have the boys, that when it didn't this time, I had a bit of a hard time wrapping my head around it.  It wasn't until after I had the ultrasound that it really started to sink in.  Thankfully I haven't had much in the way of morning sickness *knock on wood*, just the sheer exhaustion that comes with pregnancy.  Things are looking good so far, and we are wicked excited to welcome our new little addition in just 7 short months!    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment