Saturday, November 3, 2012

Carven Der Pumpkin

Owynn, Mommy, Oliver
Mommy and Owynn
I did in fact get stuck working until 10pm on Halloween, I wasn't very happy about that.  Then to top it off I had to be back at work at 7am.  I was not a happy camper.  We did have a pretty good week though, aside from work.  I baked like 6 dozen Halloween sugar cookies.  I rolled them out, cut them into fun little shapes, and frosted them and everything.  I made a big deal about carving a pumpkin and we had a lot of fun!  John had to cut the top off the pumpkin, but the boys and I did everything else (well ok so I did most of it).  Oliver wasn't too into it, but Owynn had a great time.  We tried really really hard, but we just couldn't stop Owynn from trying to eat the seeds and pumpkin guts.  Mr I didn't want to eat my grilled cheese for dinner just couldn't stop! 



Oliver Checking Out The Pumpkin
Oliver stole a cookie off the table

Owynn rolling the pumpkin

Owynn stole a cookie too!

Oliver, Mommy, Owynn

Owynn...mmm...Pumpkin

We had so much fun carving our pumpkin! I am pretty darn proud of how it turned out too.  John and I spent most of the time saying "Carven Der Pumpkin", all we could think about was this video.  Man do we LOVE the Muppets!


1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so adorable! I love the one of Oliver checking out the pumpkin. Happy Halloween! I'm sure the cookies were delicious and the boys loved them!

    ReplyDelete