Monday, November 12, 2012

I've been absent for a bit. Can't. Stop. Watching.

I've been pretty absent from the internet in general for the past two weeks.  We discovered Once Upon A Time on ABC.  And we couldn't stop watching, thank you for Netflix and Hulu.  We watched all 22 episodes of season 1 and are mostly caught up on season 2, we just need to watch the episode that aired on Sunday.  I am both happy and a little sad to be caught up.  I'm happy to be caught up, but at the same time I can't watch multiple episodes back to back, now I have to deal with commercials, and worst of all I have to wait an entire week for a new episode!  The show is the story of all of your traditional fairy tale characters, but they have been brought to our world by a curse from the evil queen from Snow White.  They live their new lives in Storybrooke, Maine with no memories of their fairy tale lives, and it's up to one person to break the curse.  We are totally in love with this show now!

In other news, we need to take Owynn to the Dr. Monday afternoon.  He decided that instead of eating his veggies Saturday night, he decided he should stick them up his nose.  Ew!  I pulled a pea out Saturday night, then he sneezed out a kernel of corn.  I thought that was it, until Sunday afternoon he sneezed out two carrot chunks.  Oh man, now I'm worried that he has more food shoved up there.  I called the on call doctor who told me that it's not an emergency, but he needs to be seen to make sure there isn't anything else up there.  I can't see this being a pleasant visit.  Oh well, we needed to go up to see the Dr. anyways, it's past time the boys had their flu shots.

Hopefully your Monday will be better than mine, and that Owynn doesn't have any more food up his nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment