Thursday, October 11, 2012

What The Hell Wednesday

Brought to you by www.bluemonkeybutt.com
Wednesdays are great for Wordless and Wordful posts, but we decided to go a different route and create our own Wednesday fun. We figured what the hell. That’s how we started What The Hell Wednesday. Who are we kidding? That’s pretty much how we decide on almost everything.



It's Wednesday again and another payday.  John and I were looking over the budget last night and our money is all gone already.  WTH I hate bills.  I think work should pay me more. 

I'm tired of grumpy customers!  Work is really pushing us to promote flu shots right now.  I had this conversation last week:
Me:  And just to let you know we are offering flu shots now. 
Snotty Lady:  Well I don't think you even have someone here giving them right now.
Me: (In my head: Really?!? Ugh!) Killing with kindness: Actually m'am our pharmacists give the shots, we offer them 24 hours a day. 
Snotty Lady: Oh, well...
WTH I hate it when people presume to know more about my job than me.  I work there, you do not. 

This is not so much a WTH, but... I was laying on the floor earlier today playing with the boys and Owynn decided to lift up my shirt a bit and wipe my tummy with a baby wipe.  I asked him what he was doing, and he says "Poop!"  And then gave me a raspberry, what a goober! 

I have been playing a ton of Song Pop on Facebook lately.  I just can't stop.  WTH, why did they have to make it so addictive?  (Sorry if I've like spammed you trying to get you to play song pop with me; I feel like I am spamming my own fb page with all the song pop.  I just can't stop playing.) 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just gotta vent :) Too bad about the lady at your work, though. It's never fun to deal with people like that.

    ReplyDelete