Monday, October 22, 2012

We Had A Productive Weekend


We had a great weekend!  Friday was jeans day at work (yay!)  It was crazy there, and I was so happy to finally be done.  Saturday John's parents took the boys all day.  They went out for lunch and to the mall, and had a really great time. 

Oliver
Owynn


 John and I ran to the grocery store all by ourselves!  I have to admit it felt a bit weird, but it was nice to go someplace alone.  We spent the day with football on in the background, cleaning.  Exciting huh? But it is so much easier to get stuff done without the boys trying to help.  My goal of the day was to completely clean the boys' room and switch out all their outgrown, and summer clothes for bigger, winter clothes.  I managed to get most of it done (yay me!) I pulled all of their outgrown clothes from the dresser and the closet and packed about 90% of it away.  I also reorganized the changing table and dresser.  I put some of their winter clothes away, but I still have a lot left.  I went though everything and pulled everything out from underneath their beds (apparently Oliver is a toy hoarder).  I don't have too much left to do, and their room looks a lot better, and is way more organized now.

Sunday we spent the afternoon at John's parents doing laundry and having a good time.  We had lots of fun playing outside in the gorgeous fall weather.  It really felt more like summer today, it was in the upper 70's.         

Owynn and Oliver

  
Owynn

Oliver







all images are property of doubleotwins.com


1 comment:

  1. Those boys are getting so big! And I know what you mean about running to the grocery store by yourselves. Wow, did I ever take stuff like that for granted before our son was born :) Glad you had a productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete