Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthdays!

I want to wish a wonderful 30th Birthday to my husband John!
He isn't too thrilled about turning the big 3-0 and I can't say I blame him, I'll be in the same boat in a couple of years.  I will make a longer post wishing him an awesome birthday later this week when I am home and we have internet back.  Our friends P&W are totally awesome and are throwing John a birthday party later this afternoon, I for one am super excited! 

Also, Happy early Birthday to my Dad whose birthday is tomorrow!  I miss you and wish we could be there again this year to help celebrate.  And Happy Anniversary to my parents who are celebrating 29 years together tomorrow too!

1 comment:

  1. We hope John had a happy birthday! Glad he had a party!

    Thanks for the birthday and anniversary wishes. Can you believe it's been 29 years? Yikes, we're getting old!

    ReplyDelete