Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Late nights

This was another tough night when the boys did not want to go to sleep.  I took these at almost midnight that night.  Which is better than they are doing today.  It's 12:30am and they are still fighting sleep.  The poor kiddos though, I think they may be coming down with yet another cold and don't feel very good.  

Owynn is asleep right up against the door, I couldn't even open it.  I had to stick my camera in and around the door to snap this.

Oliver, how sweet is this? He fell asleep reading his book.




Wordless Wednesday brought to you in part by:


Stacy


 all photos are property of doubleotwins.com

1 comment:

  1. That is hysterical! Little Dude (5) seems to be having the same sort of issues with going to sleep lately, too. If only they came equipped with an 'off' switch! ;)

    WW: Kitty Love

    ReplyDelete