Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Funday

So far we've had an enjoyable weekend. I am very glad to have the weekend off from work. After being out of work for 4 months, 2 months on bed rest and 2 months on maternity leave, I have been back at work for 2 weeks and am already sick of it. I work in a pharmacy and a lot of times people are just special.

PSA: The proper way to dispose of your medications is to try and dissolve them in a little bit of water. Then put them in with coffee grounds, kitty litter, dirty diapers, or something equally as yucky, then throw it all in the trash. You do NOT go to the pharmacy, yell at the tech, throw your medications on the counter, then storm off. I love people...ugh!

Hopefully today I can cross a few things off of my to do list. I need to give the twins a bath, but they aren't particularly fond of them. I am kind of bummed since I realized that my next day off isn't until next Sunday, boo!

Oh well, I think now is a good time to go take a nap, both babies are alseep =)


No comments:

Post a Comment